Sunday 11 October 2009

SA-DA-KO AND THE DEPT OF DESIGN

I woke up this morning to the hellish screams of our cats hissing and spitting at a rogue cat who had climbed through the cat flap, not the best thing to happen with a class4 beer hangover, but ah well this sunday and so I check all the usual SN messages and catch up on few missed status updates.

Then I turn to my email and low and behold my old friend Mr Ruauri from the Dept of Design has been kind enough to send some of the touched up photographs he had done for us.

I have to admit these pictures have far exeeded any of our expectation and hes really captured what we were after, in fact if your in a band, need a graphic designer or just generally looking to have a creative mind on board with a project I would strongly recommend this guy to you, just look!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment