Monday 14 September 2009

Just a bit of a Sa-da-ko Update


Ok, so we are about midway thru recording the album at the moment things are in full swing, I still can’t issue a release date though but what I can tell you is that we still aiming for the end of October.


Which brings me on to the weird bogs I’ve been posting, we are currently organizing a small gig in our home town for Halloween so I apologies if the blogs are a bit random, but it’s just my attempt at viral marketing.


We’ve got quite a lot planned for the night including zombie related prizes, cheap drinks and a few surprises, as soon as I can say more Ill post it on here.

What about this bloody video?

Ah I’m glad you asked, we gathered together just before the weekend to see our 2nd to last draft, all is looking great and were really happy with the results, it’s just down to Tim at Dunloe productions to do the final tweaking and we can start rolling it out and show everyone the fruits of our labor.

Rauri from The Dept of Design is still away sunning it up in a far away land, which means we’ve had to bite our fingers patiently for our photographs, I have planned to meet him next week and go through the pics with him, as you can probably guess the next couple of week are going to be rather busy for Sa-da-ko.

Anyway that’s about it for now, can’t really give you much more info as a lot if it is a bit hush hush.

TA TA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment