Saturday 21 November 2009

SA-DA-KO: CD ARTWORK

If youve been cool enough to add yourself to the our facebook page, you'll notice weve been getting a bit of feedback and input from the fans there regarding our CD artwork, this has actually been a great help to us, but also its pushed me to try and design something special.

So I thought I would share with you our designs so far. the pictures you see will be the front cover inside sleeve and back of the cd.


Ive mentioned before about the department of design who took our photos bur Ruari has helped us a lot with art direction and gave me a few ideas, if your a band or artist looking for help regarding this I would defo get in touch even if its just for a bit of direction.
Thats it for now, let us know what you think
Laters





No comments:

Post a Comment