Monday 16 November 2009

Sa-da-Ko: The Brutal Legend



Sa-da-kO can’t seem do anything wrong at the moment, it seems that Ormagoden himself has been smiling down from upon high has granted us the gift of metal!!!


I’m sorry, I’ve been rather involved in Brutal Legend this week and it’s kind of forced me to re-think about my metal roots and it also means that my IPod now has a few new additions from my old CD collection, but more importantly it’s made me realize that my love for metal is even more epic than I first thought!!

Back to what I was saying, it really does seem that the gods are smiling on Sa-da-kO at the moment, every gig played seems to reap its own rewards and its nice to play to unfamilar crowds and have people come up and hang with the band afterwards.

Last night Sa-da-kO appeared in the Shakespeare (Southport), and the gigs keep comin!!! heres a few photos of the last couple:

As for an update Sa-da-kO are almost finished on the album and all is well, the chaps plan to knuckle down and have a release date by the end of next week by which time we will be able to publish some upcoming live shows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment