Tuesday 14 July 2009

Happy Endings?? Hell No!!

Now I’ve watched a few good horror movies in my time, I’ve also watched some damn awful ones but every so often I come across a film that makes me shit my pants. Not because it’s scary (honest!) but mainly because the ending of the film is just not what I expected.

Pulse



Although a remake I actually prefer this to its original “Kairo" it hit a few bad reviews but I think there is something here that makes it stand out from the, let’s be honest, pretty poor remakes of some of its J/K-horror siblings.

The Mist


Based on Stephen king’s book by the same name, The mist is set as you would imagine in a sleepy town, A mist is spotted on the horizon and soon after a whole eco system of bizarre creatures decent on the townsfolk.

Audition


Basic instinct amped up 8000%, I didn’t look another women in the eye for 3 weeks after watching this movie

I urge you to see these movies, if you already have let me know what you think…..

No comments:

Post a Comment